Branding & Design Specialist
Miami, FL 33133 US
Branding & Design Specialist | Miami, FL
This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and detail-oriented Branding and Design Specialist to join and grow with a passionate and detailed team. This opportunity is with a company with a collaborative, engaging, and rewarding culture and work environment. Make a creative impact with a group of passionate creatives.
The Branding and Design Specialist role is multifaceted and calls for individuals who excel in creativity and are detail-oriented. This opportunity will join a team that design is not just a priority; it's a passion. As a pivotal member of the team, you will oversee third-party consultants, create compelling design visions, conduct design research, produce impactful presentations, collaborate on rendering production, and bring various design packages to life, contributing to the seamless execution of our projects. Allow your creative skillsets to shine with this creative and passionate team.
- Branding Leadership: Direct third-party consultants in the design and execution of new property branding that captures the essence of each project.
- Design Research: Conduct relevant research to enrich the Design Team's understanding of market competition, design trends, and innovative products.
- Schematic Concepts: Collaborate with the design team to craft robust design narratives, reinforced by captivating imagery including working with third parties to create marketing quality renderings.
- Design Implementation: Leverage your creative ingenuity to work with the design team on implementing diverse design packages, encompassing art, furniture, signage, and more.
- Graphic Design/Presentations: Utilize design software such as InDesign or Illustrator to generate presentations spanning various facets of the company.
- RFP Excellence: Spearhead the preparation of Request for Proposals (RFPs) to vividly translate development visions for counties and municipalities.
- A bachelor’s degree in interior design, or another design related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in interior design.
- Proficient in design software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other relevant tools.
- Exceptional creativity and a discerning eye for design.
- Proficiency in project management and organizational skills.
- Effective multi-tasking abilities and a commitment to follow-through.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, fostering effective teamwork.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- Benefits Package – healthcare (100% coverage of the employees costs by the employer), 401K, PTO (vacation & sick days), team gatherings, attend shows, and much more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Justin Robertson – Justin@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate, and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Justin has a customer-centric and relationship-driven approach. He is a versatile professional with a strong customer service and human resources background, having worked in Talent Acquisition for several years. Justin's experience spans various industries, such as entertainment, tech, marketing, and production, and he has now expanded his expertise to the Architecture & Interior Design industry. On the weekends, Justin indulges in his passion for music as he plays and tours with his band Outatime! In his free time, he enjoys the company of his furry companions, Miso, the dog, and Mr. Business, the cat. Justin's diverse skills and interests make him an adaptable and well-rounded individual. You can reach him at Justin@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.