Business Development Manager
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Territory Coverage: Texas (10% coverage in OK, AR, NM)
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced Business Development Manager with luxury residential industry experience to join a collaborative team. If you are looking for a company that has an innovative, inclusive, collaborative, rewarding and respectful culture and work environment, this is the one. Join a rapidly growing and highly successful company dedicated to crafting extraordinary outdoor furnishings of unparalleled quality for the discerning luxury market. They take pride in their commitment to delivering exceptional products and services that reflect the epitome of elegance and sophistication.
- Are you a dynamic and results-driven professional with a proven track record in business development?
- Do you have a passion for cultivating meaningful connections and thrive in a high-energy environment?
In this role, you are expected to make every effort to optimize your sales performance and engage in daily activities that will facilitate this goal. Key accountabilities are as follows:
- Planning and Administration - Develop and execute a detailed action plan to maximize revenue in your territory. Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets. Take ownership of your book of business following the company’s sales process.
- Prospecting - Strategically qualify prospects and implement a plan to exceed monthly opportunity generation targets. Uncover new opportunities through cold calls, in-person and virtual meetings, and networking events.
- Communication/Relationship Management - Serve as an informed consultant to deliver solutions with confidence. Communicate with our discerning clientele with confidence and ease throughout the sales process. Collaborate with your colleagues to ensure we provide clients with exceptional customer service.
- Closing Sales - Use effective closing techniques to win sales and exceed sales targets. Advise clients appropriately so that they can sell the company confidently to the end user.
- Bachelor’s degree, business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years outside sales/business development experience.
- A demonstrated track record of success in business development, particularly within the luxury residential market.
- Must possess excellent verbal/written communications and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and CRM Software (Salesforce, a plus).
- Natural ability to command attention and build relationships effortlessly. Adept at turning strangers into friends and cultivating meaningful connections.
- Ability to identify opportunities, prioritize effectively, and allocate resources for optimal results.
- A commitment to representing and delivering products and services that reflect the highest standards of quality and aesthetic excellence.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a supportive team environment, contributing to a culture of excellence and mutual success.
- Ability to travel to clients, events, conferences, etc. when needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Commissions and Bonus Structure + Profit Sharing + Full Benefits Package
- Healthcare, HSA with company contribution
- 401K with company match and additional profit-sharing contribution
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, typically close office during Christmas week
- Phone allowance (or phone provided), mileage reimbursement, travel expenses covered
- Team gatherings – lunches, dinners, engagements, etc.
- Collaborative team and work environment
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Jordan Kravetzky - Jordan@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: in the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan brings a depth of relationship-building, leadership, and team development experience to the team. Her recruiting experience stems from her family, as she is the third generation in recruitment, following in the footsteps of her grandfather and father. Throughout her career, she has honed her ability to create lasting relationships with her candidates, allowing her to be a great resource to those interviewing and accepting new opportunities. As a leader, Jordan is a player-coach and loves working directly with the team guiding them to success. Outside of work, you will find her handing out with her Goldendoodle Arlo or traveling the world with her friends. You can reach her at Jordan@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.