Dallas, TX 75204 US
- High level master planning, concepting, and design visioning.
- Collaboration with the Design Team to develop concepts and ideas. into functional space plans, elevations, details and 3D models for continuing design development.
- Development of 3D presentation renderings.
- Pitch and present design ideas both to the internal team and to clients.
- Coordinate with the project team during all phases of the project to clearly convey the design intent.
- Develop and implement design of all interior architectural details for the project based on the team’s design intent.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate task lists and schedules to supplement the Project Manager.
- Assist in the review of submittals and RFIs for design intent and coordination with design team.
- Contribution to the overall culture and success of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 5 year Architecture program or related field of study, or a Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program.
- 4-8+ of experience in the field of Interior Architecture/Architecture
- Hospitality, Food & Beverage, or Luxury Residential experience a plus
- Software proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, and 3D software such as SketchUp and or Rhino
- Registered Architect preferred.
- Space planning and understanding of design process
- Strong balance of technical knowledge and architectural/interior design skills, in all phases of architectural and interiors projects.
- Familiarity with building codes and regulations, including ADA, ANSI, Fair housing, and local amendments of IBC
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Proactive, with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understands the components of construction drawings and specifications
Willing and able to travel
Annual Salary + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
Benefits Package - healthcare (80% covered by employer), Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing, 401K with match, PTO (vacation, sick, personal, holidays), parental leave, coverage for license fees and professional membership dues, and more
OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Lynde has been building lasting relationships with our clients and candidates since 2005. She is based in Chicago but also spends part of the year between New York and Miami. With her extensive experience in this sector, she brings a personal connection and depth of understanding to each search. Prior to Interior Talent, she was a marketing consultant serving both small private businesses and fortune 500 firms. Plus, if you ever need a restaurant recommendation she’s your girl; having spent time as the Assistant Publisher at Dining Out Magazine. She earned a BA from Columbia College in Business Management and Marketing.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.