Design Coordinator | Uxbridge
South Uxbridge, MA 01569 US
Design Coordinator | Luxury Kitchen & Bath Showroom | Uxbridge, MA
This is an exciting role for a Showroom Coordinator that offers an opportunity to gain experience in design, customer service, & sales. Our client offers its customers more than the average kitchen & bath showroom. They create an elevated experience from the moment a client walks in the door, whether they are picking out a bathroom faucet or getting a full kitchen design.
As the Design Showroom Coordinator, you will be a key support component to the showroom team. You’ll support the manager and showroom design team to ensure efficiencies across all facets of the showroom, by adhering to strategic goals and upholding company values. You will be supporting the team, learning the business, growing your skills, and be on an internal growth path within the company.
- Greet & qualify all customers coming in
- Answer phones & assist callers
- Manage Waitwhile app and Showroom Calendar
- Use Microsoft Teams to communicate with staff
- Work with manager & staff to monitor showroom maintenance
- Monitor, organize, and maintain showroom samples, literature & printed assets
- Assist staff with vendors by checking on POs, delivery status, obtaining information, etc.
- Organize and maintain back office
- Assist customers with tasks such as: Taking a payment, Checking order status, Smaller transactional sales (accessories, etc.)
- Assist with sample requests for projects
- Assist staff & customers with return process
- Create Spec Books for Consultants
- Create Mood Boards, Customer Presentations, & Sample Boxes for consultants
- Create contracts for design services
- Assist designers with plans & elevations using applicable design software (ie, 2020, Chief Architect, SketchUp) including adding color/accessories/decorative items, details & notes, creating perspectives, etc.
- Help store manager with daily agenda & keeping associates on schedule as requested
- Order supplies for showroom.
- Prepare the showroom for opening and closing. Turn on/off lighting, clean and maintain active displays, clear samples & prepare work surfaces for the next business day, etc.
- Attend & complete all trainings offered – incl. online & in-person
- Attend field measures & site visits with designers as requested
- Attend events as requested – in-house & off-site - Assist with execution of in-house events as requested
Associates Degree, Interior Design or related a plus
Retail or other sales experience
Previous experience in showroom coordination, customer service, customer support, or similar experience/role
Microsoft Office 365 (All aspects of Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel)
Adobe Acrobat Pro experience a plus
Experience with graphic or home design/architecture software a plus
Interest in interior design and home decor, previous experience a plus
Strong command level of cutting-edge technology – various apps, all aspects of virtual meetings, document sharing, CRM, and multi-platform integration.
Annual Base (hourly pay rate) + Signing Bonus + Benefits Package
$1,000 signing bonus
Benefits Package - health, dental, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Time off, Education Reimbursement
Internal growth opportunity!
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Injila Khan - Injila@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’ re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Injila has a detail-oriented approach and brings a fresh organizational style to our team. Her passion for efficiency and administrative experience all began when her family relocated to Florida from New York and she became a supervisor at their Planet Smoothie franchise. This allowed Injila to expand her knowledge in creating efficiencies and best processes, which she then took across multiple industries into recruitment. In recruitment, she has supported candidates and clients from career matches to improved processes. Her experience has allowed her to become an asset to all by improving communication and processes in a friendly manner. Outside of the office, you can find her enjoying time with family, friends, and two beautiful cats. You can reach her at Injila@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.