Director of Finance
Norcross, GA 30093 US
Director of Finance - Architectural Products Company
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Finance to join our client’s luxury brand. This individual will be a detail-oriented and effective accounting executive who is a genuine operational thought leader. Join this luxury brand as their company growth continues!
The Director of Finance manages and organizes all functions and activities associated with finance and accounting operations of the company, including formulation and administration of company policy concerning accounting, budgeting, payroll, and purchasing. Authority to exercise a considerable degree of independent discretion and judgment, subject to the periodic review and evaluation of the president.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Set Financial plans, strategies, and policies for the company
- Assess financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and capex plans
- Plan, analyze and control financial operations within the company
- Evaluate sufficiency and efficiency of accounting cycle across the board
- Manage the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual management accounts
- Assess, train, and build finance team members to ensure they are qualified and trained to meet the company objectives
- Prepare and present company budget to the leadership team and Board
- Forecast income statement and cash flow statement along with operational budget
- Study and analyze the business model to provide advice on better financial management
- Build cost centers and analyze product family profitability with their respective P&L impact
- Preparing monthly financial statements with expense analysis and budget control
- Analyze and evaluate inventory to improve inventory turnover and cash flow
- Study, structure and implement ERP
- Internal accounting controls
- Handle and maintain bank relationships in addition to negotiating different facilities
- Supporting the CEO and Leadership team with relevant information to enhance the decision-making process across the company's different functions
- Design and build monthly board pack and presenting to the board along with leadership team.
- Supervise and maintaining relationship with CPA firm
- Participation in Operating Committee Meetings and Management Team
- Debt management and collection
- Preparing company tax and statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Payroll processing
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related field, or equivalent
- 7+ years of finance and accounting experience with 2+ years in a management position
- Contract accounting and tax experience
- Extensive knowledge of computerized accounting systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central is favorable - implementation of a major ERP system
- Accounting operations for a company experience including creation of company accounting policies
- Architectural products/manufacturing background is highly sought after
- Experience managing staff members
- Excellent communication, technology, analytical and management skills
- Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package – medical/dental/vision (covered 95% by the employer), 401K with match, disability insurance, life insurance, Paid Time off, and more
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Giancarlo Zamora - Giancarlo@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Giancarlo has been focused on building strong bonds with candidates and clients to bring them to their ultimate success. He is highly skilled in active listening, which allows individuals to explain their career experiences and desired goals to him for identifying the best opportunities for their next step. Giancarlo’s depth of recruitment experience spans engineering, aerospace and defense, consumer products, automotive, and technical industries. This die-hard sports fanatic can be found cheering on the Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins outside the office. If he is not supporting his favorite teams, he is enjoying the outdoors with his wife, playing tennis, spending time with his friends and family, or enjoying time with his dachshund, Frodo. You can reach him at Giancarlo@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.