Director of Sales
Norcross, GA 30093 US
In this role, the leader is responsible for all aspects of financial performance in the showroom including sales, margins and expenses. In addition, they must provide daily sales leadership and motivation to sales representatives coordinating goals and forecasts, as well as utilizing sales strategies to increase sales from existing customers and acquisition of new accounts, while maintaining profit margins. Join this luxury brand as they continue its growth!
- Manage the showroom and Design Sales Consultants for all the brands clients and visitors
- Develop and implement sales tools and monitor sales strategies within the sales team
- Assist sales team in building better customer relationships through understanding client needs, and ensuring client satisfaction without compromising profitability
- Responsible for evaluating sales representatives with focus on company goals and their ability to meet and exceed sales forecasts and profit margins
- Provide insight to leadership team on pricing strategies and market intelligence to bolster greater long-term sales and customer retention
- Assist in development and implementation of short- and long-term sales goals
- Research and recommend sales training programs, industry trainings and trade organization participation that provide sales and technology tools directly enhancing sales staff competency and efficiencies
- Responsible for setting sales goals, lead generation and weekly commitments for sales meetings
- Runs weekly sales meetings and responsible for all reporting on sales activity, cumulative and weekly sales totals
- Responsible for performance evaluations and mentoring for sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, design, architecture, or related field
- 8+ years of progressive sales leadership
- 8+ years of managerial and sales management experience
- Previous experience in interior design, architectural design/products, kitchen/bath/stone industry is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to mentor, guide and manage sales team
- A track record of driving and developing long-term sales strategies, plus the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in order to maintain a highly profitable business
- An effective leader with a proven ability to motivate, manage and develop a team
- A proven ability to develop, cultivate and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers
- A need to focus on details, follow-up and the personal drive to meet and exceed goals
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package – medical/dental/vision (covered 95% by the employer), 401K with match, disability insurance, life insurance, Paid Time off, and more
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Giancarlo Zamora - Giancarlo@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Giancarlo has been focused on building strong bonds with candidates and clients to bring them to their ultimate success. He is highly skilled in active listening, which allows individuals to explain their career experiences and desired goals to him for identifying the best opportunities for their next step. Giancarlo’s depth of recruitment experience spans engineering, aerospace and defense, consumer products, automotive, and technical industries. This die-hard sports fanatic can be found cheering on the Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins outside the office. If he is not supporting his favorite teams, he is enjoying the outdoors with his wife, playing tennis, spending time with his friends and family, or enjoying time with his dachshund, Frodo. You can reach him at Giancarlo@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.