Interior Design Assistant
Naples, FL 34102 US
Interior Design Assistant | Naples, FL
We are looking for an energetic, motivated, and passionate Interior Design Assistant for our client. This is an excellent opportunity for a young designer to collaborate with design leaders of the firm, gain design experience, and grow in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Collaborate with both the principal of the firm and a direct lead designer from project concept to completion
- Work with leading industry partners to develop detailed interior design plans from conception through completion
- Solicit Request for Quotes from various vendors, vet for accuracy and enter into our software system for client proposals.
- Coordination of various project details with actual site conditions, site changes and industry team member’s input
- The selection of product, furniture, fabrics and other decorative elements
- Source product from various vendors, subcontractors and artisans
- Communication with vendors and subcontractors to obtain specifications and samples
- Assist and participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Assist in the creation of client presentations in AutoCAD and Adobe InDesign to communicate concepts, design intent and drawings
- Attend in-office and off-site meetings with design team and or clients
- Manage timely responses to project needs and management of all aspects of the various design projects
- Degree from an accredited design program
- 2+ years of experience with a high end residential Interior Design Firm
- Experience sourcing and specifying all product relative to interior design
- Exceptional understanding of high-end related details and quality
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Willingness to learn and help grow the firms use of new software and technology
- Friendly collaboration with fellow team members and industry partners
- Great verbal and visual communication skills
- Staying current on new products and resources to ensure our design specifications, products and presentations are best in class
- Participate in company improvement initiatives and contributes new ideas, technologies or procedures to help the entire team’s continued growth and learning
- Assist with training new hires on internal systems, procedures and standards
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- In office with work from home Fridays
- Full Benefits Package – health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, fun/friendly office environment, and more
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Lynde Gillis - Lynde@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Lynde has been building lasting relationships with our clients and candidates since 2005. She is based in Chicago but also spends part of the year between New York and Miami. With her extensive experience in this sector, she brings a personal connection and depth of understanding to each search. Prior to Interior Talent, she was a marketing consultant serving both small private businesses and fortune 500 firms. Plus, if you ever need a restaurant recommendation she’s your girl; having spent time as the Assistant Publisher at Dining Out Magazine. She earned a BA from Columbia College in Business Management and Marketing.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.