Interior Design Consultant | Southlake
Southlake, TX 76092 US
Interior Design Consultant | Southlake, TX
Bring your design passion and client management skills to an established brand! This is an exciting role to assist clients and interior designers on projects of all scope and scales. This opportunity calls for entrepreneurial-minded luxury sales professionals or interior design professionals to be a part of an established brand and bring project dreams to life.
- 5+ years of experience in interior design, retail sales, or customer service
- Offer design direction and inspiration to residential and Trade clients on projects
- Project manage residential interior design projects of all scope/scale from concept through installation
- Run the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identify outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Participate in ongoing product/technology training meetings and host client & industry events
- Positive and friendly demeanor toward every customer and colleague
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Awareness and use of Social Media and Social Networks
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
- Self-starter, quick learner, embraces change, team player
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Commissions + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, PTO, retirement, insurance, and more...
- The employer pays 80% of Medical Benefits
- 401k Available and the company matches up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- Access to computer-aided design programs
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Jordan Kravetzky - Jordan@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan brings a depth of relationship-building, leadership, and team development experience to the team. Her recruiting experience stems from her family, as she is the third generation in recruitment, following in the footsteps of her grandfather and father. Throughout her career, she has honed her ability to create lasting relationships with her candidates, allowing her to be a great resource to those interviewing and accepting new opportunities. As a leader, Jordan is a player-coach and loves working directly with the team guiding them to success. Outside of work, you will find her handing out with her Goldendoodle Arlo or traveling the world with her friends. You can reach her at Jordan@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.