Aspen, CO 81611 US
Interior Designer | Aspen, CO
Our client is a fast-growing vacation property management company that’s redefining the vacation rental experience by ensuring the success of every property in our portfolio. We’re committed to generating optimum rental revenues for our homeowners and curating exceptional stays for our guests, while making the process seamless and stress-free for everyone. Join the team as an Interior Design and allow your creativity to shine!
We seek an experienced Interior Designer with a passion for interior design and decor, hospitality, and construction to grow our interior design program which was started to help our owners optimize their real estate investment and ensure our guests have exceptional on-site experiences. As the Interior Designer, you will work on a wide range of design projects including complete high-end renovations and will be responsible for all aspects of these projects from scope development to execution. For many owners, these are investment properties which means you will have creative autonomy to work directly on your own designs.
- Own the interior design process from conception to design to construction administration and home installation with minimal oversight
- Create beautiful, high quality designs for newly onboarded properties on tight deadlines
- Prepare, present and manage project and construction documents
- Source, select, specify and coordinate delivery of all project material finishes, fixtures and FF&E in accordance with design intent, budget and project schedule
- Perform vendor and process assessment and selection
- Assist owners via in person/virtual meetings, emails, and phone calls to make selections for their properties in-line with their goals and vision
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of short and long-term goals and objectives for each property in our portfolio
- Plan, schedule, supervise, projects to meet property requirements, budget and time constraints, while ensuring executional efficiency and quality control
- Work closely with team members, contractors and vendors while developing and growing relationships though effective and frequent communication
- Attend onsite meetings with contractors and vendors to outline details, needs, and particulars as they relate to the project and provide direction
- Schedule, oversee, coordinate with various trades
- Track all orders, proposals, invoices and vendor payments
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school/program
- 4 + years relevant work experience in interior design with a focus on residential design and décor.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit skills preferred
- Proven success developing and overseeing concurrent residential interior design projects
- Knowledge of design principles and construction methods
- Ability to schedule, stage, manage and direct photo shoots
- Proven ability to solve construction administration issues
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter who has a strong sense of urgency, priority, organization and follow-through
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with ability to multitask and switch gears quickly, without hesitation or frustration
- Committed to satisfying the needs of homeowners and guests, with a desire to assist in company growth
- Ability to create positive experiences in every interaction including guests, homeowners, team members, contractors, and vendors and represent the company with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and email etiquette, with concise and accurate communication skills for both verbal and written
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary + Benefits Package
- Benefits Package includes health insurance, Holidays, PTO, flexible work schedule, great work environment, team gatherings, an opportunity to quickly advance within the company, and more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Jordan Kravetzky - Jordan@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan brings a depth of relationship-building, leadership, and team development experience to the team. Her recruiting experience stems from her family, as she is the third generation in recruitment, following in the footsteps of her grandfather and father. Throughout her career, she has honed her ability to create lasting relationships with her candidates, allowing her to be a great resource to those interviewing and accepting new opportunities. As a leader, Jordan is a player-coach and loves working directly with the team guiding them to success. Outside of work, you will find her handing out with her Goldendoodle Arlo or traveling the world with her friends. You can reach her at Jordan@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.