Junior Project Manager
Corsicana, TX 75110 US
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented and professional Junior Project Manager to join an established company with over five decades of experience. Join an award-winning manufacturer that provides innovative solutions and strives to be a responsive partner to developers, architects, engineers, and contractors.
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for guiding and collaborating with customers, creating estimates, reviewing blueprints for projects, developing scheduling and budgeting guidelines, and much more for large projects such as: sports stadiums, universities, hospitals, and churches. Apply your knowledge and grow with this award-winning manufacturer that truly cares for its employees and clients.
- Create estimates utilizing various software products.
- Read and interpret plan, section and elevation blueprints.
- Collaborate with supervisors and foremen regarding work procedures, non-compliance issues and construction setbacks that may arise while working on large projects such as: sports stadiums, universities, hospitals, and churches.
- Managing internal and external customers’ demands and specifications.
- Execute scheduling of work to meet deadlines and stay within budget guidelines.
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Implement problem solving solutions on various projects and with others.
- Conduct periodic onsite observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Ability to follow up on billing inquires.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management
- 2+ years of experience in the construction or engineering field focusing on project management
- Previous experience with architectural precast concrete products is desired.
- Must possess strong tact and demeanor when communicating with customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine and complex reports and develop and analyze statistical data of finished and unfinished projects.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbally and in written form.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Competitive Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Company provides laptop and cell phone
- Full Benefits Package – Health, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental insurance, 401K with company match, PTO, Holidays, Sick days, Wellness Program, flexible work option, referral incentive, parental leave, great work environment, and much more
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: in the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Director Client Management
Tana brings a depth of leadership and development experience to the Interior Talent team. She served as the Director of Corporate Sponsors for our non-profit, Events for Change, before joining Interior Talent in 2015. Tana has developed strong relationships within the A&D community and her candidates consider her a trusting and critical partner in their search. Currently, Tana serves as the Managing Director in our Orlando office. Outside of the office, she is a published author and creator of two philanthropic organizations as she has a deep passion for people and their success. She loves spending time with her family, catching a Florida State Football game, and living the “salt life”.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.