Kitchen Designer | Uxbridge
Uxbridge, MA 01569 US
Kitchen Designer | Luxury Kitchen & Bath Showroom | Uxbridge, MA
Showroom Open: Tuesday - Saturday; Closed Sunday & Monday
Known for its unparalleled service, our client is seeking a Kitchen Designer for their Uxbridge showroom. With a unique reputation for providing a comprehensive shopping experience, they work in partnership with local and internationally known brands, sought by interior designers, architects and consumers looking for the latest in design trends.
As the Kitchen Designer, you will work directly with clients and customers to create full kitchen designs and assist with selections for those projects. In this role, you will create an elevated experience from the moment they engage the company or enter the showroom. Deliver exceptional service and beautiful designs in this Kitchen Designer opportunity.
- Associates Degree, Interior Design or related a plus
- 3+ years of kitchen and bath design experience
- AKBD or CKD certification a plus
- Experience in home décor & renovation sales (i.e., kitchen & bath, furniture, surfaces, lighting, décor).
- Strong command level of cutting-edge technology – various apps, all aspects of virtual meetings, document sharing, CRM, and multi-platform integration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer-focused service approach
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Commissions + SPIFFs + Full Benefits Package
- Benefits Package - medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life & AD&D Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, and more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Injila Khan - Injila@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Injila has a detail-oriented approach and brings a fresh organizational style to our team. Her passion for efficiency and administrative experience all began when her family relocated to Florida from New York and she became a supervisor at their Planet Smoothie franchise. This allowed Injila to expand her knowledge in creating efficiencies and best processes, which she then took across multiple industries into recruitment. In recruitment, she has supported candidates and clients from career matches to improved processes. Her experience has allowed her to become an asset to all by improving communication and processes in a friendly manner. Outside of the office, you can find her enjoying time with family, friends, and two beautiful cats. You can reach her at Injila@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.