Greensboro, NC 27405 US
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Lead Interior Designer to join an award-winning team working on residential and commercial projects. This opportunity is with a firm that has a transparent, innovative, fun, collaborative, and respectful work environment, and culture. Grow your experience with this talented design team.
The Lead Interior Designer has the experience, skills, and proven ability to personally and independently manage, all aspects of Residential and Commercial projects. This Lead Interior Designer reports directly to the Design Director and is supported by our team of Interior Designers. In this role, you will manage from concept to final installation of various residential and commercial design projects with support from design team members. This Lead Interior Designer opportunity is an excellent one to bring your experience and impact an “Excellent in Design” winning firm.
Essential Job Duties
- Personally manage a portfolio of client projects.
- Interface with vendors, contractors, and installers.
- Develop floorplans, elevations, and detailed drawings on AutoCAD.
- Create renderings using Sketchup and Enscape.
- Expertise in Space planning.
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Selections and Specifications.
- Client presentations.
- Create detailed construction packages.
- Job site visits and interactions with contractors.
- Oversee final installations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in interior design or interior architecture.
- 4-5+ years of interior design experience; experience with residential and commercial projects is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage and supervise projects independently.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Enscape, and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communication skills with clients, vendors, contractors, installers, and team members.
- Collaborative, team player with a good work ethic.
- Good Organization Skills.
- Ability to guide, lead, collaborate, and be a team player.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay with unlimited overtime + Bonus Potential + Client Incentive Program + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package – Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (expense partially covered by employer); Long Term Disability Insurance (company paid); Paid vacation; Paid Holidays; Tuition & Professional Certification Assistance, team gatherings and outings, and more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Ashley Levin – Ashley@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: in the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley brings a fresh marketing perspective to the team. Combining her marketing background with her recruitment experience and abilities, she wants every candidate to shine and puts her skills to work to assist them in doing so. Ashley’s recruitment depth spans across multiple industries including hospitality, technology, marketing, sales and more. This has allowed her to become an experienced talent strategist for candidates and clients alike. This University of Central Florida graduate loves to spend her time baking, creating new recipes and finding new techniques to create culinary delights. We are so lucky to indulge in her delightful trial treats in the office.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.