Glen Cove, NY 11542 US
Project Coordinator - Renovations | Glen Cove, NY
This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented and collaborative Project Coordinator to join a hard-working team working on high-end residential projects. This opportunity is with a firm that has a transparent, collaborative, challenging, rewarding, and trusting work environment, and culture.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Project Coordinator to support the successful execution of luxury/high-end renovation projects. The Project Coordinator will collaborate closely with project managers, vendors, and clients to ensure seamless project workflows, timely communication, and adherence to quality standards. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in orchestrating the various elements of the project lifecycle to deliver exceptional results.
Key Impact Areas
- Projects – planning and flow
- Materials & Resources
- Coordinate & Correspondence – Clients, Vendors, PMs, etc.
- Key Partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, project management, or a related field.
- 6-7+ years of experience in project coordination or related roles, preferably in the luxury renovations or construction industry.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, Smart Sheets and general computer programs.
- Familiarity with construction techniques, materials, and industry standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package – Medical & Dental (50% coverage by employer), 401K with company match, PTO, Sick Days, Holidays, In-office lunches, boat trips, happy hours, and nighttime dinners/outings, and more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Samantha Brooks – Samantha@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: in the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Samantha brings a vast knowledge of high volume Recruitment and Client Relationships to the team. An Artist at heart, she loves getting creative and coming up with new ideas to implement in her process. Her professional career began by opening a small business at 14, and her professional drive has only grown over the years. Throughout her career in Recruitment, she has had years of experience in various industries and has enjoyed learning more about all walks of life her candidates are coming from. She is passionate about learning new skills in her professional and personal life. Outside of work, you may see her performing locally in theater, painting, or playing the piano. If you connect with Samantha, expect a long-lasting relationship that will allow you to thrive in your career. You can reach her at Samantha@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.