Alpharetta, GA 30022 US
Project Designer - Hospitality Interior Design | Alpharetta, GA
- Hybrid working style - 3 days in office/2 days remotely -
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative Interior Designer to join a talented design team creating hospitality projects. Join a company with a passion for design, connection builders, collaborative individuals, and creative workplace and culture.
The Project Designer works collaboratively with the design team to create hospitality projects, and on smaller projects may act as the team leader. In this role you will execute the design of the project from concept through installation, including developing the concept, development of all design details and finishes, furniture design and selection, coordination, and documentation. The Project Designer is a key component in the design process through all design phases, from concept to completion on various hospitality projects.
- Organizes and participates in client consultations as a team member to understand project requirements and expectations.
- Develops design for project through the development, production and implementation of the design.
- Under general supervision, prepare and modify production drawings during design development phase considering materials and costs according to set budget.
- Starts, corrects and updates design documents and develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- Maintains brand design information in coordination with the Brand Standards Manager, or Designee.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to manage fast paced studio and ensure successful completion of projects on intense time frames.
- Demonstrate a service-oriented attitude and contribute to a respectful, creative, inspiring office environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university.
- 5 years of continuous interior design work experience - min 2 years in hotel interior projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and InDesign.
- Experience with SPEXX database or similar FF&E specification writing software required.
- REVIT Architecture skills are highly valued.
- NCIDQ accreditation and LEED accreditation is highly valued.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be able to provide complete drawing packages and coordinate with outside consultants for detailed, thorough drawing sets.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with strong customer service skills.
- A strong team player, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Clients and other Team Members companywide.
- Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Hybrid scheduling: 3 days in office/2 days remotely
- Benefits Package – Healthcare: medical/dental/vision, 401K with match, PTO, Holidays, team gatherings and outings, and much more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Raquel Kulak - Raquel@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Raquel has mastered the art of outreach and cultivating relationships. Her ability to do so has led to her successfully building & maintaining a robust pipeline of external candidates in her previous position as a healthcare IT recruiter. Raquel brings various skills to our company that help her master all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing to follow-up. Raquel approaches her recruiting with the same excellence and professionalism she leads in her personal endeavors. Before her career transition, she was a professional volleyball player in Puerto Rico. She played at the collegiate level at Flagler College, earning her Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies. In addition to crushing it on the volleyball court, she enjoys traveling, making jewelry, and hunting for vintage clothing. You can reach her at Raquel@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.