Project Manager | Interior Design (Hybrid Role)
St Charles, IL 60174 US
Interior Design Project Manager | St Charles, IL
**Hybrid Working Style: 3 days in the office/2 days working remotely**
This is an exceptional opportunity for a detail-0riented and self-motivated Interior Design Project Manager to join a passionate, professional, and committed team. This opportunity is with a company that has a happy, flexible, casual, inclusive, and relaxed culture. Make an impact with a group of passionate creatives.
- Coordinate all Procurement Project Activity from Inception to Completion
- Assist in Defining Project Scope, Goals and Deliverables
- Assess Vendor Quotes, Develop Proposals, Develop Purchase Orders, Review Acknowledgments
- Maintain Detailed Status Report for all Projects
- Meet with Team Weekly to Review Progress
- Develop and Maintain Valued Relationships with Vendors
- Manage Contractors to Ensure Timely and Efficient Completion of Project
- Take Proactive Lead as Problems Arise to Find Solutions & Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 Years’ Experience in Commercial Furniture Industry Preferred
- Demonstrate Professionalism, Confidence and Poise
- Experienced Working Both Independently and in a Team-Oriented, Collaborative Environment
- Ability To Conform to Shifting Priorities, Demands and Timelines Through Analytical and
- Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Persuasive, Encouraging, and Motivating
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Ability To Effectively Prioritize and Execute Tasks in a High-Pressure (but fun) Environment
- Adept at Conducting Research into Project-Related Issues and Products
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary + Bonus Potential + Benefits Package
- Benefits Package – healthcare, 401K, Hybrid working style, PTO, professional development programs, continued education reimbursements and bonus on certain licenses, team gatherings, passionate and collaborative team, and much more.
For immediate review and consideration, consideration: Lynde Gillis - Lynde@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate, and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Lynde has been building lasting relationships with our clients and candidates since 2005. She is based in Chicago but also spends part of the year between New York and Miami. With her extensive experience in this sector, she brings a personal connection and depth of understanding to each search. Prior to Interior Talent, she was a marketing consultant serving both small private businesses and fortune 500 firms. Plus, if you ever need a restaurant recommendation she’s your girl; having spent time as the Assistant Publisher at Dining Out Magazine. She earned a BA from Columbia College in Business Management and Marketing.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.