Purchasing & Marketing Coordinator
Chicago, IL 60654 US
We seek for our client a creative and detail-oriented Purchasing & Marketing Coordinator for their collaborative team. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, driven and passionate about interior design and marketing. This dynamic professional thrives in a fast-paced, rigorous culture and is immediately comfortable with ambiguity. As the Purchasing & Marketing Coordinator, you should be highly adaptive and able to manage changing priorities and quickly solve problems.
Purchasing & Procurement
- Assist designers with initial quotes from vendors and reps.
- Utilize Studio Designer software to create proposals, invoices, order tracking, and project close-out.
- Issue Proposal Packages to clients.
- Locate and secure warehouses for both local and out of state projects.
- Function as the primary contact for shipping and receiving warehouses.
- Oversee receipt and inspection of furnishings and finishes from warehouse.
- Understanding of project timeline to fulfill orders on schedule for slated installation.
- Place FF&E Orders with vendors and subcontractors.
- Track overall project budget for FF&E Orders.
- Communicate with vendors to receive samples.
- Coordinate deliveries.
- Organize and maintain filing system.
- Assist Senior Designer with bookkeeping and client billings.
- Vendor/Trade applications and account set-up.
- Manage Vendor Contact/Trade login information.
- Manage social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Houzz, Tiktok
- Develop social media content
- Photoshoots and photo selections (and documenting behind the scenes for social)
- Maintaining website
- File organization
- Updating documents to company standards
- Team accessories
- Client collateral
- Project completion gifts
- Maintaining project lead Mondays
- Client intake and project qualification
- Internal communication and event planning
- Close out communication
- Attend RNDD meetings and manage gallery walk
- Award Submissions
- Review/update all Design Decks
- 4-yr college degree from accredited interior design or architecture program
- 5-7 years’ experience at an interior design firm, architectural studio or industry showroom
- Understanding of the current design trends in: Lighting (recessed, surface mount, LED), Plumbing fixtures, Hardware, Wood Flooring, and Stone/Tile
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite; SketchUp or 3D modeling software preferred
- Studio Designer software preferred
- Ability to manage company social media and website – experience with social media management software preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind with problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Organized with a systematic approach to tasks, achieving accuracy and efficiency
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts, works well in a professional environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift focus rapidly from one priority to another based on client or office needs
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package - medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO (vacation, sick, personal, holidays), collaborative team, team gatherings, and much more
OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan brings a depth of relationship-building, leadership, and team development experience to the team. Her recruiting experience stems from her family, as she is the third generation in recruitment, following in the footsteps of her grandfather and father. Throughout her career, she has honed her ability to create lasting relationships with her candidates, allowing her to be a great resource to those interviewing and accepting new opportunities. As a leader, Jordan is a player-coach and loves working directly with the team guiding them to success. Outside of work, you will find her handing out with her Goldendoodle Arlo or traveling the world with her friends. You can reach her at Jordan@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.