Regional Sales Director | Miami
Miami, FL 33131 US
Regional Sales Director - Design & Textiles Industry
This role is REMOTE working in the territory - Must be able to travel the territory.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for building and leading a team of Showrooms, Area Trainers and Design Consultants who drive profitable revenue growth and deliver exceptional client service. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Regional Sales Director will be responsible for overseeing the daily and long-term operations of the company’s showrooms across a designated geographic region.
In this Regional Sales Director role, the primary focus will be on developing and executing strategies to expand the customer base, capitalize on new business opportunities, and achieve sustainable revenue growth. Your leadership and strategic thinking will be crucial in guiding your team to success while maintaining strong relationships with clients, partners and internal teams across the company.
Key Impact Areas
- Regional Sales Performance
- Training and Communication
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of successful experience leading, motivating and developing a multi-store team in a sales environment
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Experience using sales tracking software/CRM systems
- Excellent written, verbal, negotiating and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skillset and follow up skills
- Window treatment experience, a plus, and home décor retail/interior design knowledge preferred
- Ability to travel within designated region and attend corporate meetings in NY and FL
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + QTRLY Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package –medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with employer match, PTO, Holidays, cell phone allowance, travel expenses reimbursed, flexible working style, and more
For immediate consideration and review, contact: Tiffany Walsh - Tiffany@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Tiffany is an experienced recruitment, project management, and business development executive who focuses on being a dedicated partner to those who work with her. She has a diverse background in industries, including retail, hospitality, IT, government, commercial, and more, which allows her to think and apply her expertise when partnering with you strategically. Throughout Tiffany’s experience, she has developed and honed her talents in recruitment, strategic growth planning, and client relationship-building. Whether you are a candidate or a firm, she is your dedicated partner and a resource for you. Outside of the office, you will find Tiffany enjoying time with her family, friends, and dogs or cheering on Florida State University, her alma mater. You can reach her at Tiffany@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.