Senior Interior Designer
Austin, TX 78738 US
Senior Interior Designer | Hospitality Design | Austin, TX
The Senior Interior Designer will play a key role in the design process, producing construction drawings, FF&E specifications, and digital presentations for all phases of the project. The Senior Interior Designer manages project priorities and deliverables based on department schedules and ensures that all project milestones are fulfilled on
time and on budget. The Senior Interior Designer will design, space plan, create construction documents, and perform construction administration. Join an established group on a continuous growth path.
- Lead and manage in all job phases, SD, DD, CD & CA
- Plan set & drawing production in Revit and AutoCAD
- Production of Elevations, Details, & 3D Renderings
- Specification Writing & Associated Schedules
- Selection of Furniture, Finishes, Art & Decor
- Custom Furniture design & development
- Digital Presentation development using Microsoft & Adobe software
- Manage project-related administrative duties, budgetary and design documentation
- Deliver complete interior hospitality design projects which include conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents to a high standard.
- Monitor the construction process to ensure designs are implemented accurately.
- Work closely with inhouse Project Managers and purchasing department to meet set timelines, budgets and project milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of hospitality interior design experience working through all phases of a design project
- Specification writing for commercial projects
- Revit and AutoCAD experience required; 3D Rendering experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) required
- Strong planning abilities.
- Expertise in selecting commercial grade FFE and Custom Furniture design & development.
- Knowledge of furniture and finishes, planning codes.
- A creative and analytic mindset blending design and technical expertise to create aesthetic and functional hospitality experiences.
- Ability to take initiative and work efficiently, self-motivated problem solver with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and with outside consultants and vendors
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Travel when necessary
Competitive Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
Benefits Package – medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, Holidays, PTO, sick time, team gatherings, and much more
OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley brings a fresh marketing perspective to the team. Combining her marketing background with her recruitment experience and abilities, she wants every candidate to shine and puts her skills to work to assist them in doing so. Ashley’s recruitment depth spans across multiple industries including hospitality, technology, marketing, sales and more. This has allowed her to become an experienced talent strategist for candidates and clients alike. This University of Central Florida graduate loves to spend her time baking, creating new recipes and finding new techniques to create culinary delights. We are so lucky to indulge in her delightful trial treats in the office.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.