Senior Interior Designer
Novato, CA 94949 US
Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality Interior Design | Novato, CA
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative Senior Interior Designer to join a talented, award-winning, and gold key finalists design team creating luxurious hospitality projects. Join a company with a casual, innovative, collaborative, and respectful culture designing hotel to restaurant projects.
In the role of Senior Interior Designer, you will be collaboratively working on hospitality design projects of all scales and scopes as you embrace and represent the firm. The Senior Interior Designer will collaboratively work with the design team to deliver fully coordinated projects within scope, budget, schedule, and reflective of the firm’s award-winning design style. This opportunity allows you to be a key component in the design process through all design phases, from concept to construction administration, working on luxurious hospitality projects from restaurant to hotel projects.
- Interior Design or Architecture Degree from an accredited university
- 10 years of continuous interior design work experience - Hospitality experience is a big plus
- Strong conceptual and 3D design skills
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp, and Photoshop
- Outstanding interaction with clients, team members, and outside vendors
- Demonstrated ability to work with Design Directors and Senior Designers in the development of conceptual design, schematic design, design development, production, and specification.
- Demonstrated ability to produce graphic presentations, 3D drawings/sketches, and CADD drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop FF&E palette, maintain FF&E budgets, and produce specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior staff and participation in Mentoring and Performance Management programs and activities.
- Ability to design with minimal supervision and within project deadlines and fees.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international client and project sites
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Benefits Package
- Benefits Package – Healthcare (100% covered by the firm), PTO, Holidays, team gatherings and outings, professional fees covered, and much more
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Barry Cales – Barry@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Barry brings a depth of experience in development and operations across multiple industries to the team. He combines his passion for people and drive for results, with his extensive operations experience and industry connections to bring tremendous value to his candidates and clients. Throughout his career, he has achieved significant success and awards including Partner of the Year, General Manager of the Year, Philanthropic Cafe of the Year, and Sales and Marketing Cafe of the year. He wants to share that passion and success with you. Outside of the office, you will find Barry enjoying the outdoors in life, from beachside to new foodie hotspots with his wife, Jennifer, and kids. You can reach him at Barry@InteriorTalent.com.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.