Senior Interior Designer
Salt Lake City, UT 84124 US
Senior Interior Designer | Salt Lake City, UT
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and self-motivated Senior Interior Designer to join a collaborative team. This firm has a company culture that is happy, inclusive, collaborative, engaging, and respectful. Join our client's exceptional team and be part of something truly extraordinary.
The Senior Interior Designer will be working directly with the principal, who has 20+ years of industry knowledge and a history of building relationships with clients who return to work the firm. Imagine working alongside a supportive, collaborative team that's dedicated to creating magnificent projects for clients who have reached the pinnacle of luxury, owning their 3rd and 4th homes throughout the country. This is a firm whose team values spending time together, with weekly Thursday team lunches and frequent company outings that create an incredible sense of unity. If you're looking for a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic and passionate group on prestigious projects, this is the place to be.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the interior design field, managing all aspects of a design project with at least 4 years in the high-end residential workplace market.
- Exceptional skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and Revit
- Strong knowledge and experience with Studio Designer (or similar program), Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Experience and proficiency in the full design process including concept, schematic, design development and construction
- Thorough knowledge of construction documentation
- Ability to generate custom furniture and millwork drawing
- Advance understanding of architectural design and have the ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of vendors
- Proficiency in documentation, construction administration, procurement, and installation
- Strong verbal and document presentation skills for clients, builders and consultants
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, passion to learn and a great attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and ability to accurately follow procedures.
- Excellent and articulate communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills dealing with clients, contractors, consultants and vendors
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Bonus Structure + Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package – Healthcare monthly stipend (QSHRSA), 401K with company match, mileage reimbursement, Holidays, PTO, bonus structure, team outings, and more.
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley brings a fresh marketing perspective to the team. Combining her marketing background with her recruitment experience and abilities, she wants every candidate to shine and puts her skills to work to assist them in doing so. Ashley’s recruitment depth spans across multiple industries including hospitality, technology, marketing, sales and more. This has allowed her to become an experienced talent strategist for candidates and clients alike. This University of Central Florida graduate loves to spend her time baking, creating new recipes and finding new techniques to create culinary delights. We are so lucky to indulge in her delightful trial treats in the office.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.