Senior Residential Designer
Winter Park, FL 32792 US
Senior Interior Designer | Winter Park, FL
This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and self-motivated Senior Interior Designer to join a passionate, professional, and committed team. This opportunity is with a company that has a motivating, casual, collaborative, challenging, and rewarding culture and work environment. Make an impact on beautiful design projects with a group of talented creatives.
As the Senior Interior Designer, you will be entrusted with the entire project, from inception to completion. This means actively engaging with clients to understand their design aspirations and following the company’s process to deliver a seamless, turn-key experience. This role extends beyond just design; you'll need to skillfully communicate your ideas, ensuring they align with the client's vision while staying within budget constraints. In this Senior Interior Designer role, you'll be responsible for redlining plans, reviewing electrical layouts, space planning, and crafting architectural details and custom built-ins according to the client's specifications and budget. You will also finalize drawings, coordinate with a design associate you will provide guidance to and oversee.
As the Senior Interior Designer, your communication skills are paramount, not only for our internal team but also for fostering strong client relationships. Moreover, you'll be expected to meet with clients to guide their selections and collaborate closely with our expediting team during the ordering process, ensuring a seamless installation. Your expertise and availability will be critical in assisting builders and developers, answering their questions throughout the project's lifecycle. If you're ready to bring your design prowess and client-centered approach to a dynamic team, then apply today.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design.
- 7+ years of interior design experience; residential interior design projects.
- Portfolio demonstrating your design abilities.
- Interior Design Licensure, NCIDQ, is a plus.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; AutoCAD experience is a plus not required.
- Experience redlining plans, space planning, and specifications of interior finishes.
- Ability to create design drawings and documentation for architectural details.
- In depth knowledge of various product types, code requirements, and interior design practices and how to apply, detail, and specify them.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain effective communication and quality control.
- Strong leadership skills and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills internally and externally to clients, vendors, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Benefits Package – healthcare, 401K with company match, Holidays, PTO, gas benefit, cell phone benefit, team gatherings, passionate and collaborative team, and much more.
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Ashley Levin – Ashley@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate, and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley brings a fresh marketing perspective to the team. Combining her marketing background with her recruitment experience and abilities, she wants every candidate to shine and puts her skills to work to assist them in doing so. Ashley’s recruitment depth spans across multiple industries including hospitality, technology, marketing, sales and more. This has allowed her to become an experienced talent strategist for candidates and clients alike. This University of Central Florida graduate loves to spend her time baking, creating new recipes and finding new techniques to create culinary delights. We are so lucky to indulge in her delightful trial treats in the office.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.