Showroom Manager | Burlington
Burlington, MA 01803 US
Showroom Manager | Luxury Showroom | Burlington, MA
With a unique reputation providing a comprehensive shopping experience, our client is an internationally recognized brand of excellence and a sought-out product by interior designers, architects, and consumers. With products that sell themselves by name recognition alone, our client prides themselves on being the destination for consumers seeking to create a luxurious kitchen or bath environment.
A successful Showroom Manager candidate must have excellent communication skills and interact with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever-changing industry. This person must have excellent customer service skills and highly focused leadership skills.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the showroom
- Supervise and develop showroom staff
- Build relationships through local marketing efforts
- Retail Luxury Store Management is REQUIRED
- Ability to LEAD and someone who is ACTION ORIENTED
- 5 years’ experience in Luxury RETAIL STORE MANAGEMENT, preferably in home goods
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fast-paced environment; must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Relationship building & closing skills are crucial
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Capable of creating and communicating product and/or design solutions in a timely manner
- Possess values that promote results and team-spirited competition
- Ability to work Showroom Hours including rotating weekends
- Must successfully pass a drug screening and assessment
- Extremely unique opportunity to represent the best luxury line in the industry and get compensated accordingly
Compensation and Benefits – Excellent Package!
- Annual Base Salary + Bonus Structure + Full Benefits Package
- Annual Base Salary range – depends on experience
- Full Benefits Package - health, dental, 401K with match, Short/Long Term Disability, paid time off, Holidays, education reimbursement, and more
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Director Client Management
Tana brings a depth of leadership and development experience to the Interior Talent team. She served as the Director of Corporate Sponsors for our non-profit, Events for Change, before joining Interior Talent in 2015. Tana has developed strong relationships within the A&D community and her candidates consider her a trusting and critical partner in their search. Currently, Tana serves as the Managing Director in our Orlando office. Outside of the office, she is a published author and creator of two philanthropic organizations as she has a deep passion for people and their success. She loves spending time with her family, catching a Florida State Football game, and living the “salt life”.
I have worked with Interior Talent for a multitude of positions. Their team has taken the time to really understand what I m looking for in a candidate culture fit, as that is a major consideration in all of our hiring decisions. They have also brought to us some of the top talent in the industry and some of our best employees have come to us through Interior Talent. I ve been working with IT for close to 10 years now to help fill over 30+ positions. They would be a great resource for any agency.
I came to Interior Talent hungry for a big change in my life. Not necessarily knowing exactly what I was looking for, the team was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They closely guided me through revamping a resume, interviewing, and decision making and always extruded patience, kindness and helpful insight. Their knowledge of current trends, dos/dont’s of the interview process and mostly, supportive nature were all key features in my success. I HIGHLY recommend Interior Talent!
The Interior Talent team took the time to get to know us first, both from a business and culture POV. It made all the difference with them placing sales professionals with us that are high performers in the way Taymor wants to be represented in the market. They really know our industry and were able to provide insight into the landscape we might have not otherwise recognized. Great service, great partnership.
Interior Talent made the hiring process an easy one. They removed the guesswork, listened to our needs, considered our company culture, and connected us with an experienced and highly motivated applicant whose knowledge and contribution to our team has changed the landscape of what we consider possible.
I felt like I had a partner in Interior Talent and Lynde during the time of growth & transition at my firm. She took the time to understand what a good fit meant to EKD and was selective when bringing me candidates. Finding good hires is tough but Lynde allowed me to focus on my work and I felt confident in the candidates she was presenting. Her relatability and perseverance brought great additions to our team.